Disley Methodist Church
We are located on the A6 (70 Buxton Road, Disley, SK12 2EY) where the original church built in 1906 stood but concerns over spiralling maintenance costs meant it was not financially viable to uphold.
Our newest church, is built on the grounds where the old church used to stand. Incorporates, a community hall and church with a good sized car park. Used for a variety of purposes by locals from the village.
We are under the pastoral care of the Rev Keith Sandow.
To make a booking please contact 01663 764 105
All of our Churches in the Partnership take safeguarding issues extremely seriously.
In each of our churches on the noticeboard contact details of the appointed church safeguarding officer are given.
Our Partnership Safeguarding Officer is Rev Andrew Parker whose contact details can be found on this website Menu under People.